1. Onstage KS7365EJ Double-Tier Keyboard Stand (Worth $160)
2. JBL LSR305 Active Monitors (Worth $479)
3. EKBY Shelf from IKEA , 59x24cm (Worth $12)
4. KLOTZ XLR Cables 2m x 2pcs (Worth $40)
Other SectionRoland RD2000:
- Roland's next-generation RD stage piano
- 2 independent sound engines and extensive controller features
- Dedicated acoustic piano sound engine with full polyphony
- Second SuperNATURAL sound engine with 128-voice polyphony for EPs and additional sounds
- 8 knobs with LED status indicators; faders for real-time control over sounds and effects
- 8 assignable zones for combining internal sounds and external sources (including VIs)
- PHA-50 keyboard features hybrid wood/molded construction, advanced sensor mechanism
- Onboard electric pianos include Roland's classic RD-1000 and MKS-20
- Re-creations of vintage analog effects include BOSS CE-1 Chorus, Roland Dimension D, and more
- Over 1100 non-piano sounds include organs, synths, brass, orchestral strings, and many others
- 2 wave expansion slots for loading additional sounds from Roland's Axial website
- 100-scene memories for saving and one-touch setup recall
- Traditional Roland pitch/mod lever, plus 2 assignable wheel controllers
- 4 pedal inputs may be configured for damper pedals, expression pedals, and more
- DP-10 pedal included for damper pedal operation
- Onboard 24-bit/192kHz USB audio/MIDI interface
- Support for high-resolution RAINLINK velocity control
Onstage KS7365EJ Double-Tier Keyboard Stand:
- Independent height and width adjustment.
- Holds two keyboards.
- Height adj.: 33.875 – 37”, width adj: 21-37". 400 lbs.
- Capacity on the stand, 60 lbs. capacity on the 2nd tier.
- Holds two keyboards yet folds into a space smaller than most keyboard cases
- Front bumpers adjust/rotate to accommodate the height of your keyboard.
- Height adjusts with 8 line-it-up adjustment marks
- Width adjustments from 21”-37” Holds 55-key keyboards in the compact position and up to 88-keys at its maximum width
5" Two-Way Powered Studio Monitor Bi-amplified Studio Monitor with Magnetically-Shielded 5” Low Frequency Transducer and 1” Soft-Dome High Frequency Transducer and Image Control Wave Guide. Class-D 41 Watt RMS Amplifier for LF, and 41 Watt RMS Amplifier for HF. Balanced XLR and ¼” TRS Inputs with Detented Level Control, HF and LF Trim Controls. LSR305 Includes US Power Cord. LSR305/230 Includes international Power Cord.
KLOTZ M1K1FM0200 XLR 2m Cable:
- Highly flexible
- 0.22 mm2 cond.Cross section (AWG24)
- High-quality copper core (99.95% pure ETP copper)
- Most effective copper shielding
- Lead-free PVC coating
- Cond. Capacitance 60pF/m, resp. 18pF/ft
- Successfully tested with >25,000 bedings M1
- Series offer made-in-Germany quality
If you require more information on the product, please click here.