Alesis Crimson Electronic 5-Piece Drum Kit with Mesh Heads
KICK PEDAL SOLD SEPARATELY
The new Crimson Mesh Head E-Drum Set is the successor of one of the best-selled E-Drums in the world, the Alesis DM10! The well-tried mesh head technology of the DM10 Mesh Kit is now combined with the newly conceived Alesis Advanced E-Drum sound module and is offered with a very well-equipped Drum Setup with professional Pad sizes, big Cymbals and a very spacious and robust Drum Rack.
The Perfect Feel and Premium Hardware:
The Alesis Crimson Mesh Kit is a five-piece electronic drum kit featuring exclusive Alesis mesh drum heads (Patent Pending) that delivers the perfect feel and expression. It features an 8-inch kick, 12-inch dual-zone snare, two 8-inch dual-zone rack toms and a 10-inch dual-zone floor tom, along with a 12-inch hi-hat with pedal, 12-inch crash with choke and 14-inch three-zone ride. A premium chrome 4-post rack with separate double-braced snare stand keeps everything solidly anchored, no matter how hard you play!
The Advanced Drum Module:
Features 70 drum kits (50 factory + 20 user) with over 600 sounds and 60 play-along tracks built-in. To further sharpen your skill, there’s a built-in metronome and 1/8-inch input for playing along with your mobile device, so you’ll be ready for the studio or stage. There is also a stereo pair of 1/4-inch outputs, headphone output, and a USB-MIDI output for triggering your favorite virtual instrument plugins.
Load Your Own Samples:
The Advanced Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input. You can use this input to load your own .WAV samples for the ultimate flexibility. Once the .WAV samples are loaded, you can easily assign these to any zone of any pad on the Crimson Mesh Kit. The sonic possibilities are endless! You can also load in .WAV files of play-along tracks using this input.
Features of the Crimson mesh head electronic drum set:
- Tightly woven mesh drum heads enhance feel and playing response
- 8” kick, 12” dual-zone snare, two 8” dual-zone rack toms and 10” dual-zone floor tom
- Three-piece cymbal set with 12” hi-hat, 12” crash with choke and 14” three-zone ride
- Crimson drum module with 70 kits (50 factory + 20 user) and 600 sounds
- Load .WAV or .MP3 samples and play-along tracks via USB memory stick
- Real-time recording (5 tracks internally; up to 99 tracks via USB memory stick)
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Premium chrome 4-post rack with double-braced snare stand
- All connection cables, mounting hardware and power supply included