ROLAND TD V-DRUMS SERIES ELECTRONIC DRUM SET
COMPACT AND AFFORDABLE V-DRUMS, POWERED BY SUPERNATURAL SOUND
Enhanced with SuperNATURAL technology, the TD-11 V-Drums V-Compact Series brings a more natural and realistic playing experience to drummers of any skill level and budget. Affordable and easy to use, these new electronic kits are perfect for a variety of applications, including practice, teaching, recording, live performance, and more.
- SuperNATURAL-enhanced sound engine with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Compact and solid MDS-4V Drum Stand enables fast setup and flexible positioning of drum components
- Equipped with mesh-head V-Pads for snare and toms (PDX-8/PDX-6) and dedicated V-Cymbals (CY-13R/CY-12C)
TD-11 DRUM SOUND MODULE WITH SUPERNATURAL
The SuperNATURAL-powered TD-11 Drum Sound Module provides improved playabilty and performance with incredibly expressive and natural sounds. It also offers a variety of powerful features, including backing songs in variety of musical styles, Quick Record/Quick Play, a COACH function, and USB for MIDI/AUDIO and data storage.
MESH-HEAD V-PADS FOR SNARE AND TOMS
The 8-inch PDX-8 and 6.5-inch PDX-6 mesh V-Pads feature Roland’s amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. The PDX-8 for snare offers an expanded 10-inch rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots.
ACCLAIMED V-CYMBALS FOR CRASH AND RIDE
With optimized weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for Crash provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a Ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
COMPACT AND PRACTICAL HI-HAT COMBINATION
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10-inch playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
NATURAL-FEEL KICK PAD
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 kick pad provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up.
*Kick Pedal not included
CUSTOM STAND FOR V-COMPACT V-DRUMS
Designed for the V-Compact series, the MDS-4V is the most space-efficient drum stand from Roland. In addition to its stylish and compact footprint, the MDS-4V features a metal center-horizontal joint bar for improved stability and solidness during frequent set-ups and tear-downs. The lower weight-balance and black-tone provide stability and visual cleanliness.
Drum Sound Module: TD-11 x 1 (cable harness and module mount packaged with module)
V-Pad (Snare, Tom3): PDX-8 x 2
V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2): PDX-6 x 2
V-Cymbal Crash: CY-12C x 1
V-Cymbal Ride: CY-13R x 1
Cymbal Pad: CY-5 x 1
Kick Pad: KD-9 x 1
Hi-Hat Controller: FD-8 x 1
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Width: 1200 mm 47-1/4 inches
Depth1100 mm 43-5/16 inches
Height1250 mm 49-1/4 inches
Weight22 kg 48 lbs. 9 oz.
For more information, click here