Presonus StudioLive AR12 USB
PreSonus StudioLive AR12 USB Digital/Analog Mixer at a Glance:
- A compact mixer-recorder for live sets and podcasting
- Clean Class A mic preamps and analog 3-band EQs preserve your tone
- Dedicated Bluetooth 4.1/aux channel gets guests up on the dance floor
A compact mixer-recorder for live sets and podcasting
We all know performers who freeze when the record light goes on. So it just makes sense to capture a band or group in their natural element, whether that's onstage feeding off the crowd or sitting around a table casually strumming a guitar. The PreSonus StudioLive AR12 USB makes it easy to record full sets and podcasts while you're mixing. You can capture the whole show live in stereo to an SD card, or send all tracks to the included Studio One DAW software for later tweaking.
Clean Class A mic preamps and analog 3-band EQs preserve your tone
Sweetwater knows the heart of any good mixer is its signal fidelity. That's why we're pleased to see the StudioLive AR8 USB packed with quality audio circuitry: low-noise Class A preamps, all-analog 3-band channel EQs, and musical low-cut filters. Smooth 60mm faders let you ride vocal levels between choruses or tame guitar signals after the lead player turns up. Dedicated Monitor, Main, Headphone, and Control Room controls ensure your room and talent can hear everything comfortably.
Dedicated Bluetooth 4.1/aux channel gets guests up on the dance floor
Running out of tracks for your music player is a bummer. So is calling everyone in your contacts list at 10PM to see if anyone has a spare 1/8"-to-1/4" adapter plug. But these are problems of the past with the StudioLive AR12 USB. Powerful, easy-pairing Bluetooth 4.1 connects to any compatible mobile device in seconds to ensure your dance floor never goes quiet. Older iPods and music devices with standard headphones can be used, too, thanks to a dedicated 3.5mm Stereo aux jack.
PreSonus StudioLive AR12 USB Digital/Analog Mixer Features:
- Records multitrack audio as you mix - great for live sets, rehearsals, and podcasting
- Makes a capable front end for your home studio
- Sends all main tracks to Studio One Artist 3 DAW software (included)
- Onboard 32GB HCSD card reader records full shows in stereo for instant access
- 4 mono and 4 stereo channels with +48-volt phantom, pan, mute, and PFL solo
- 8 Class A mic preamps capture clean vocals, guitars, and drums
- 8 analog 3-band EQs, semi-parametric and fixed, to sculpt your mixes
- Musical low-cut filters prevent mix mud buildup
- 16 digital reverbs, delays, and chorus add space and texture to sources
- Dedicated Bluetooth 4.1 channel streams audio from your phone - also has Stereo and phono inputs for other music players
- Smooth 60mm level faders for quick adjustments to fine vocal riding
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends
- Stereo XLR outs for loudspeakers, plus outputs for studio monitors, stage monitors, and headphones
- Supports USB 2.0
A powerful live mixer-recorder and DAW front end: the PreSonus StudioLive AR12 USB!
For more info, please click here.