MACKIE DLM SERIES POWERED LOUDSPEAKER, 8"
Mackie DLM8 Powered Loudspeaker at a Glance:
- High power and big sound for a wide range of applications
- Built-in mixer and effects are perfect for solo performances
- Smart DSP enhances your sound and saves you time
- True portability, even with your 2-door hatchback
High power and big sound for a wide range of applications
The Mackie DLM8 packs a lot of power - 2,000 watts, to be precise. And its smart design makes it the ideal speaker for lots of different uses: use a pair as main speakers on speaker poles, wall-mount it as a backfill speaker in your venue, or get a contractor to fly it with standard M10 rigging hardware. It's even got a kickstand, so you can angle it back for use as a stage monitor. The DLM8 has the power and flexibility to excel in almost any sound reinforcement situation.
Built-in mixer and effects are perfect for solo performances
While the high power and performance of the DLM8 is perfect as part of your main rig, the flexible XLR/TRS combo inputs and RCA inputs make it a great speaker for solo use. Connect your drum machine, your guitar, or a vocal microphone, and you're ready to go. Plus, you've got 16 built-in effects to polish your sound. Do all of this without requiring a separate mixer.
Smart DSP enhances your sound and saves you time
The Mackie DLM8 powered loudspeaker is smart. It's got multiband feedback suppression, built-in Smart Protect DSP to protect the drivers from signal clipping, and there are six speaker voice modes to help you fine-tune your sound. And once you've got your sound dialed in for a particular room or venue, you can save those settings to one of three memory locations for instant recall the next time you play that room.
True portability, even with your 2-door hatchback
Mackie's DLM8 powered loudspeaker is about 1/3 smaller than most 2-way speakers, and it's unbelievably lightweight - less than 22 pounds! Best of all, you can stack multiple DLM8 speakers when you're transporting them, so you can fit a complete DLM rig in virtually any vehicle.
Mackie DLM8 Powered Loudspeaker Features:
2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- Mackie designed, vertically-aligned, common-magnet TruSource driver
- 8″ LF woofer / 1.75″ HF compression driver
- Incredibly compact, lightweight design
- Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent dispersion and unmatched fidelity
DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer
- Powerful, one-touch digital mixer with bright OLED screen
- Two highly-versatile input channels with FX
- Independent channel level, 3-band EQ and effects control
- 16 great-sounding channel effects include reverb, chorus and delay
- XLR/TRS combo and dual RCA connectors
- Handles mic, line, stereo and instrument signals
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Multi-band feedback destroyer
- Six speaker modes deliver the perfect voicing for your application
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
Innovative ultra-compact design
- 1/3 smaller than a traditional 2-way
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole-mountable on tripod or atop DLM12S using SPM300 speaker pole
- Flyable via standard M10 rigging hardware
- Wall-mount them using SWM300 articulated arm for stealthy, powerful install system
- Roadworthy PC-ABS cabinet with pro black finish and ergonomic top carry handle
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Integrated kickstand delivers perfect angle for personal monitor use
Ridiculously lightweight (22 lbs. / 10kg)
For more specs and info, please click here.