CROWN DUAL CHANNEL POWER AMPLIFIER, 450W @ 4Ω
Powerful. Reliable. Affordable.
The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown® represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The four models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. They are identical except for output power.
Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLI Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value!
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon ® outputs
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0/-1 dB (at 1 watt)
THD: <0.5%, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Intermodulation Distortion: =/ <0.35% (60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1 from full rated ouput to -30 dB)
Slew Rate: >10V/us
Voltage Gain: 33 dB
Damping Factor: (8 ohms, 10 Hz to 400 Hz) >200
Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted): >100 dB
Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: -75 dB, -59 dB
Input Sensitivity (for full rated power at 8 ohms): 0.775V or 1.4V
Input Impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced): 20kΩ, 10kΩ
AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available: (+10%) 120V~60 Hz; 220V~50/60 Hz; 230-240V~50/60 Hz
Dimensions: 19" x 3.5" x 12.4" (48.3cm x 8.9cm x 31.5cm)
Weight: 29.7lbs (13.5kg)
IEC Power Connector: 15A